1. Data Administrator:
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
3. The purpose of the data processing and the legal basis of the treatment.
Personal data is processed in order to use the services of the online shop www.shoppingflow.co.uk, in particular to carry out orders and permanent contact with customers of the store.
The legal basis for data processing is consent to their processing.
4. Information about the recipients of personal data.
Personal data will be provided to the entities providing services in the field of delivery of the items - to the extent necessary to send the ordered goods to the customers and entities providing the payments service - to the extent necessary to make the payments.
5. The period during which the data will be stored.
Personal data will be stored:
- For registered users - until the account is deleted on the platform of the shop by the user - the customer (independently or by the data controller),
- For unregistered (guest) users - until the end of the order and the deletion of data from the store platform by the data controller.
6. Rights related to the processing of personal data.
Customers of the store whose data are processed have the right to:
- require the administrator to access the personal data of the data subject, correct them, delete or limit the processing,
- Opposition to data processing,
- The transfer of data,
- Withdrawal of consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal (by sending a declaration of this content by mail or in an e-mail).
7. The right to file a complaint with the supervisory body.
The complaint may be lodged with the Manager of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
8. Providing personal data is a condition for the conclusion of a contract for the purchase and sale of goods offered on the online store www.magnater.pl. Failure to provide personal data and consent to their processing will result in the conclusion of the contract - it will not be possible to place an order.