1. Person responsible for processing within the meaning of Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / CE) is Emagination SAS 148 r University, 75007 PARIS 7.
3. Personal data is collected by completing the purchase form by the user of the store www.shoppingflow.co.uk.
4. The personal data collected by the administrator includes: first and last name, billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone number.
5. The scope of the processing of personal data includes, inter alia:
- make transactions on the store platform www.shoppingflow.co.uk, that is to mention place orders, pay orders,
- prepare orders for implementation,
- shipping orders,
- contact the users of the store by the data administrator,
- accept complaints.
6. The data collected during the correspondence (via the contact form, telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.) between the store www.shoppingflow.co.uk and the User will only be used to answer the questions or to execute the command.
7. Personal data are only available to entities responsible for the payment of orders placed and entities that deliver with which the administrator has signed contracts.
8. All data collected is protected by reasonable technical and organizational measures and security procedures to protect against unauthorized access or unauthorized use.
9. The data administrator is contacted by users by e-mail, letter or phone.
10. Each user has the right to inspect his data as well as to make changes.
11. The personal data will be stored:
- For registered users - until the account is deleted on the platform of the shop by the user - the customer (independently or by the data controller),
- For unregistered (guest) users - until the end of the order and the deletion of data from the store platform by the data controller.
12. When using the user's website www.shoppingflow.co.uk, anonymous data is automatically collected in the server logs, e.g. IP address domain name, browser type, system type operating, etc. (data collected automatically). The information contained in the server system logs is used specifically for technical purposes and for purposes related to the administration of the website, ensuring the security of the website, the implementation of the provisions of the Regulation and the protection of the law. . In addition, this information is used to collect statistical or marketing information.
13. The User may voluntarily give a separate consent to receive commercial information by e-mail (newsletter), to the e-mail address indicated, on the products and services offered by the store www.shoppingflow.co.uk.
14. The administrator can collect data as part of the shop platform www.shoppingflow.co.uk using technologies such as cookies, tracking pixels and objects made available locally (for example in a browser or on the device). By default, the software used to navigate the websites allows by default to place "cookies" on the final device. These settings can be changed to block the automatic processing of "cookies" in the web browser settings or to inform them of their transfer to the user's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of managing "cookies" is available in the software settings (web browser). Limiting the use of "cookies" may affect some of the features available on the site.
16. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the Manager of the Office for the protection of personal data - in case of violation of the processing of personal data.
18. In case of additional questions regarding the protection of privacy, please contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Cookies are valid for the duration of 8 hours.